Save 40% or more over traditional telephone lines!!!
SIP or Session Initiation Protocol has become the common signaling standard for voice communications over the internet (VoIP). SIP is an open standard widely used for controlling multimedia communication sessions such as voice and video calls over Internet Protocol (IP) networks.
A SIP Trunk is a virtual phone line that utilized a Broadband connection for access can be used for two-party (unicast) or multiparty (multicast) sessions. SIP trucks will help you maximize your business communications and can offer up to 40% or more savings over traditional telephone line charges by taking advantage of cloud based phone systems.
Features of SIP trunking include:
- Compatibility with most hardware-based systems
- Lower monthly charges including unlimited usage plan options
- Significant reductions in long distance charges
- Call bursting options to handle unusually high call volumes
- Call routing
- Can be purchased one at a time
- Built-in fail over options allow calls to be re-routed in the event of an equipment failure
- Quick turn up time
- Reduce costs by sharing SIP Trunks across multiple locations
If your business has multiple locations, deploying SIP Trunks in a shared environment could dramatically reduce your current telephone expenses. In addition to immediate cost savings, there are several call routing and business continuity benefits.
Call Affordable Telephone Systems today to see if SIP Trunking and Cloud Based Phone systems make sense for your business.